By now you must have known that the 2021 JAMB policy meeting has been scheduled to hold on Tuesday, August 31st, 2021. Most candidates do not know the essence and the importance of the JAMB policy meeting each year. This post is to highlight the importance of the meeting and what candidates should expect after the meeting.
JAMB has already stated that the meeting will chart policy directions for the nation’s tertiary institutions, set admission guidelines, and make a holistic review of application statistics, performance, decide concessional and acceptable minimum admissions standards as well as evaluate the 2020 admissions exercise.
However, many candidates do not know in simple terms what these means. So we have decided to break it down in simple terms so candidates will understand clearly and know what to expect after the meeting.
What Candidates Should Expect After 2021 JAMB Policy Meeting
- The 2021 official minimum Cut off marks for Universities, Polytechnics, and Colleges of Education will be decided and made know after the meeting.
- The 2021 admission deadlines for all institutions will be made known after the meeting
- JAMB may reveal application statistics and institutions with the highest number of applications during the meeting
- How institutions performed during the 2020/2021 admission exercise will equally be addressed
- The meeting will signal the commencement of the 2021 Admission exercise. This means schools will start announcing their Post-UTME screening and sales of form after the meeting. This means Post-UTME is around the corner. If you haven’t started preparing, you better do. You can get the Original Post-UTME Past Questions and answers for your school of choice from us. Many candidates have already gotten theirs from us. CLICK HERE to get yours now and start preparing.