- Categories: Ekiti State University
EKSU Releases Registration Procedures For 2020/2021 Fresh Students
Procedures for screening/registration of admitted candidates for the 2020/2021 academic year
All newly admitted candidates MUST present the following to their respective Faculty Officers before they can be registered:
- JAMB admission letter
- EKSU admission letter
- Evidence of payment of Acceptance fee and Candidate’s allotted school fees FULLY PAID
- Authority To Proceed slip, duly signed by the appropriate supervisor in the Admissions Office
- Triplicate copies of their credentials – O’level result(s). Diploma/ND results for
- Direct Entry candidates, Birth Certificate, Certificate of Origin from Local Government. Referee’s letter e.t.c
- Clearance forms with the signature of their respective Heads of Departments, before registration by the Faculty officer.
- Files submitted by candidates should be distributed accordingly: Academic Affairs office (1), Department (1), Faculty (1)
- Screening Registration and documentation of screened candidates should be done on the departmental basis in the Faculty office.
- Record, in hard copy of all on-line registration done, should be kept.
- Delegation of any duty by Faculty Officers should be duly and thoroughly supervised.
- Undertaking Forms are to be given to newly admitted candidates of Medicine, Nursing, Science and Law, which must be filled and returned to their respective Faculties, on or before the first week of resumption of the second semester, 2019/2020 academic Session.
- The original copies of the signed Undertaking Forms should be forwarded to the Admissions Office on or before the day of Matriculation, while a photocopy should be kept in each of the candidate’s files in their respective Faculty.
- UNIBEN Orders Students to resume, Cancels N20,000 Late Registration fee - September 18, 2021
- Post-UTME: List Of Schools Selling Forms 2021/2022 - September 17, 2021
- NECO GCE Form and Registration Details for Nov/Dec SSCE 2021 - September 16, 2021