How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB Portal / Profile 2021
How to upload O’level results on JAMB portal or profile for Direct Entry and UTME admissions.
We have received a series of questions from UTME and Direct Entry candidates that used awaiting results during registration on how they can upload their O’level results after getting the results.
As a matter of fact, your admission may be affected if you didn’t upload your O’level results on JAMB portal. Follow the procedure below to update your JAMB profile now.
How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB
First, verify your O’level upload by following the procedure below:
- Log-in to your JAMB profile (https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/)
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
- Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- Click on ‘My O’level result to confirm if your O’level is uploaded.
After verification, if you are yet to upload your result, visit any nearby accredited JAMB CBT centre or JAMB office to upload your O’level result. Admission cannot be processed for candidates whose O’level status in CAPS indicates ‘Awaiting Result’.
- UNIBEN Orders Students to resume, Cancels N20,000 Late Registration fee - September 18, 2021
- Post-UTME: List Of Schools Selling Forms 2021/2022 - September 17, 2021
- NECO GCE Form and Registration Details for Nov/Dec SSCE 2021 - September 16, 2021